Green Day Paddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created in mourning of the legend that was the Marlay Park thread.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

21st Century Breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mellyboots
Admin
Mellyboots

21st Century Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: 21st Century Breakdown   21st Century Breakdown I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Not my favourite as most people will already know and most likely have lectured me about. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://greendayeire.forumotion.com
Trina
Reject
Trina

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Breakdown   21st Century Breakdown I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm

I can't believe that in a few weeks they'll be pretty much done with this album and it's promotion ~forever. pale
Back to top Go down
Mellyboots
Admin
Mellyboots

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Breakdown   21st Century Breakdown I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm

I know it's really weird. They have been touring for it for a hell of a long time though!
Back to top Go down
https://greendayeire.forumotion.com
Trina
Reject
Trina

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Breakdown   21st Century Breakdown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah, true!
It's just especially strange for me because this is the first album I've followed from creation, y'know? It still feels like the "new" album to me. xD It will be weird when there's a "new" "new" album!!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Chump
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Breakdown   21st Century Breakdown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:34 pm

I was pretty "meh" about this album when it first came out, but it has grown on me ALOT. Favourite song is probably Viva La Gloria?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Breakdown   21st Century Breakdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21st Century Breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Day Paddies :: Green Day :: The Music-
Jump to: